We all love celebrities. From what they wear to who they are with, we love to know exactly what they are doing. The biggest thing right now is coconut oil and it should come as no surprise that the hottest celebrities LOVE coconut oil. Here are 9 of your favorite celebrities and how they use coconut oil as part of their daily routine.
1. Blonde bombshell and Academy Award winner Gwyneth Paltrow is no stranger to coconut oil and uses it everywhere: "I use coconut oil a lot — I do on my face, on my skin and in my cooking. And I just started oil pulling, which is when you swish coconut oil around [in your mouth] for 20 minutes, and it's supposed to be great for oral health and making your teeth white. It's supposed to clear up your skin, as well.”
2. From drama to comedy to superhero films, Emma Stone has rapidly ascended the Hollywood pantheon with her versatile talent. The dizzying natural blond with a penchant for dyed red had this to say about the power of coconut oil for those that wear makeup with sensitive skin: "I’m allergic to everything so I just use extra virgin olive oil on my skin because I know it won’t cause a reaction. At night, I take off my makeup with coconut oil."
3. Friends’ star and all round awesome person, Jennifer Anniston, loves to use coconut oil when she’s preparing a nacho snack after a busy day of filming. Talking to Self Magazine, Jennifer said: “The food I love so much that if I dropped it on the floor, I'd eat it anyway is a nacho. I fry the chips myself. Just take a tortilla, cut it into triangles, and throw 'em in coconut oil."
4. Kourtney Kardashian, member of the iconic (and somewhat controversial) Kardashian clan, is a woman of style and grace whose looks carry as much weight as her infamous name. In order to look as good as she does with her silky black hair, Kourtney use a homemade coconut oil hair recipe that she applies once a month for salon-worthy results.
5. Like her equally famous sister, Khloe Kardashian swears by coconut oil, however instead of using it to look after her hair, Khloe prefers to use it as per her skin care routine: From her interview with the website Into The Gloss, Khloe remarked: “I use either baby oil or coconut oil to take off my makeup.”
6. Fans of the show Pretty Little Liars will have noticed actress’ Lucy Hale’s luscious locks looking fabulous and glossy; this is because she likes to add: “raw coconut oil in the ends of my hair, tying it up in a knot, and then washing it out the next morning to preserve the ends.”
7. Whether you know her string of musical hits or for her acting, Mandy Moore has been in our hearts, for good reasons - she is both beautiful and talented. Ms Moore, like all the celebrities on our list, LOVES coconut oil, and with her endearing sense of humor, explained her use like this: “To take care of my body, I’m an organic coconut oil girl. I put it on right after the shower. It’s good, it’s healthy, and it's only occasionally confusing: when I cook with it and have it on my hands I’ll go to wash to wash them off but then I’m like, ‘Wait a second, I should just rub it on myself.'"
8. You may know Miranda Kerr as one of Victoria’s Secret Angels, or from her illustrious modeling career, or her own brand of organic skin care products. But this down to earth Aussie, with her trademark dimples that have captured the world by storm, loves to use coconut oil. As she told the Herald Sun: “I personally find it beneficial and use approximately four teaspoons of coconut oil a day (in my salads and meals), not tablespoons. Everyone is different, but that is what works for me and I prefer it as a substitute to other oils more readily used in day-to-day food preparation and cooking." Certainly a glowing endorsement from a glowing girl.
9. If you’ve seen the recent popular young adult film series Divergent, you would have seen up-and-comer actor Shailene Woodley as the protagonist in a divided world. What you might not be aware of is that Woodley is a devotee to coconut oil as she loves to “do something called ‘oil pulling’ where you swish coconut or sesame oil in your mouth when you wake up and spit it out. It’s amazing! It really makes your teeth whiter, because the plaque on your teeth is not water soluble, it’s fat-soluble. So the lipids have to dissolve in fats, which is why oil works in your mouth.” It certainly explains why her teeth are so lovely.
Established in 2016, Anjou’s exclusive collection of skincare products and essential oils are all made using preservative-free ingredients from around the world in order to empower users to live more naturally and confidently with 100% natural ingredients.
Pure and Organic: Anjou works closely with specialists around the world to find the perfect location and environment, making sure Anjou products are made from the best stuff on Earth.
Safe and Secure: All Anjou products first undergo a rigorous internal selection process before being sent to the FDA/USDA for official approval. Before shipping, we run a final QC check to make sure everything is in order.
Customer Focused: Every aspect of Anjou and every decision we make, from our product pricing to packaging to after-sales support, is done to keep you, our customer, satisfied.
To learn more about Anjou and Anjou products, visit the website at www.anjou.com