If you’ve ever wanted long, luscious locks without paying a premium on expensive shampoos and conditioners, you might want to skip the beauty aisle at your local supermarket and go straight for coconut oil.
As its name suggests, the oil is derived from coconuts and is good for hair, skin, and general health and well-being. In this article we will focus on the benefits of coconut oil in making your hair long, lush, and good looking.
What Are The Benefits?
Below is a short summary of the number of amazing benefits that coconut oil has on your hair and head:
- Promotes hair growth
- Makes hair looks smooth and silky
- Repairs damaged and frayed hair
- Works as a styling agent and fights frizz
- Assists in preventing dandruff and lice breakouts
- Enhances nutrient and oxygen delivery to hair
- Boosts blood circulation to scalp
- Can be used as a base for hair coloring
Not only does coconut oil have so many benefits, but it’s incredibly simple and easy to use. However before applying this oil to your head and hair, you will need to ensure that you use unrefined coconut oil. This is because unrefined oil is richer in proteins, anti-oxidants, and vitamins, contains no additives, and is free from chemical processing so it’s more natural than its refined counterpart. For those that are adventurous or are looking for more benefits, coconut oil can be combined with tea tree oil, Indian gooseberry, honey, or even castor oil.
Who Can Use It?
With benefits to your skin and health, absolutely anyone no matter their age can use coconut oil. And when it comes to use with hair, anyone with hair on their head can have that shiny, silky finish – yes that even includes older men sporting a thin little wisp.
How to Use It?
Follow these five simple and very easy steps to effortlessly achieve healthy hair:
- If it is in a solid form, boil it to turn it into a liquid. Please note you need to put it into a separate bowl which you then boil in water (rather than boil the coconut oil directly as this can it to lose its health benefits).
- Rub or massage the liquidized coconut oil into your hair.
- Tie up then cover your hair with a hot towel or a show cap.
- Wait at least 2 hours for your hair to absorb the oil.
- Wash your hair, then let it air dry.
It’s as simple as that.
If you’re after healthy hair, you don’t need to spend extra dollars importing the latest creams or lotions from Italy or Japan. With a bit of coconut oil, you have a cheap and easy method that promotes health, beauty, and care. When it comes to getting more shine, get coconut oil.
Established in 2016, Anjou’s exclusive collection of skincare products and essential oils are all made using preservative-free ingredients from around the world in order to empower users to live more naturally and confidently with 100% natural ingredients.
Pure and Organic: Anjou works closely with specialists around the world to find the perfect location and environment, making sure Anjou products are made from the best stuff on Earth.
Safe and Secure: All Anjou products first undergo a rigorous internal selection process before being sent to the FDA/USDA for official approval. Before shipping, we run a final QC check to make sure everything is in order.
Customer Focused: Every aspect of Anjou and every decision we make, from our product pricing to packaging to after-sales support, is done to keep you, our customer, satisfied.
To learn more about Anjou and Anjou products, visit the website at www.anjou.com