Argan oil is a very versatile oil for both cosmetic and cooking purposes. While cosmetic argan oil has lighter color and less taste, culinary Argan oil has a golden brown color resulted from toasted argan nuts, which also give a toasty and nutty flavor to the oil and making it great for cooking.
Argan oil has a low smoking temperature and is an excellent salad oil. It is rarely used as a high-temperature cooking oil or frying oil. You can use argan oil to create unique nutty salad dressing and sauces. Here are five simple argan oil recipe ideas.
A delicious Moroccan dip made from argan oil.
1 1/2 cups (6 oz. or 200 g) almonds
3/4 cup (180 ml) Culinary Argan Oil
3 to 4 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Toast your almonds on a baking tray for about 10 minutes until a lightly browned and crunchy but not burnt.
2. Allow the almonds to cool and then grind them to a powdery paste with a pestle or food processor.
3. Gradually stir the Culinary Argan Oil in with the almonds in a very slow trickle and blend. You can adjust the amount of oil to your preference.
4. Gradually add the warm honey, sugar, and salt and continue to blend.
5. Serve on a small plate with bread, and store tightly covered in a jar.
Mozzarella Tomato Salad with Argan Oil Dressing
2 Ripe Tomatoes
2 Mozzarella Balls
3 Anchovies with Oil
1 Dessert spoon of Argan Oil
Salt and ground white pepper to season
1. Cut tomatoes and the mozzarella into slices.
2. Lay out anchovies and their oil on top of the salad. Season.
3. Finally, dress with the Argan Oil
4. Serve immediately
Argan Oil Chocolate and Toasted Nut Topping
Culinary Argan Oil,
Toasted flaked Almonds
1. Place chocolate in a bowl and melt.
2. When liquid blend in the argan oil and coconut oil
3. Before cool pour onto your favorite desert, ice cream, bananas, fruit, and cakes.
Nuts, Herbs, and Argan Oil Salsa
60 ml Culinary Argan Oil
100 g toasted almonds
100 g toasted hazelnuts
2 handfuls of chopped mint
2 sprigs of tarragon, chopped
2 tablespoon(s) white balsamic vinegar
1. Place the nuts in a food processor and chop until they are the size of large breadcrumbs.
2. Next stir in all the other ingredients and season to taste.
3. Ideal for chicken, salads or some fish dishes.
Tomato and Lemon Salad with Argan Oil
500 g small tomatoes
3 small crystallized lemons
2 stems of coriander
1 teaspoon of fennel
4 tablespoons of argan oil
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1. Wash the tomatoes and dip them in boiling water for 1 min or until the skins split, then dip in cold water.
2. Skins the tomatoes without damaging them and put them in a salad bowl.
3. Cut crystallized lemons in small quarters and add them to the salad bowl. Wash, dry and thin out the coriander leaves.
4. Blend the argan oil and the lemon juice.
5. Add the fennel and salt and pepper.
6. Pour the dressing onto the salad and add the coriander stems.
7. Toss well and keep cold until just before serving.
Established in 2016, Anjou’s exclusive collection of skincare products and essential oils are all made using preservative-free ingredients from around the world in order to empower users to live more naturally and confidently with 100% natural ingredients.
Pure and Organic: Anjou works closely with specialists around the world to find the perfect location and environment, making sure Anjou products are made from the best stuff on Earth.
Safe and Secure: All Anjou products first undergo a rigorous internal selection process before being sent to the FDA/USDA for official approval. Before shipping, we run a final QC check to make sure everything is in order.
Customer Focused: Every aspect of Anjou and every decision we make, from our product pricing to packaging to after-sales support, is done to keep you, our customer, satisfied.
To learn more about Anjou and Anjou products, visit the website at www.anjou.com